EEPROMex library for Arduino - zip « Arduino « Downloads
|Date posted||January 21, 2013|
|Tags||eeprom, arduino, extended, library|
The EEPROMex library for Arduino extends the functionality of the original Arduino EEPROM library ability to your Arduino to read and decode the atomic time broadcasted by the DCF77 radio-station. Example sketches have been added to demonstrate the usage.
The EEPROMex library implements:
– Reading, writing and updating to basic types like bytes, longs, ints, floats & doubles
– Reading, writing and updating to single bits
– Reading, writing and updating of arbitrary formats like structs
– Reading, writing and updating of arrays of arbitrary formats
– (Very) basic memory management
– Debug functionality: limit number of writes. limit writing in memory range
Additional documentation and samples with explanations can be found here.